Saturday, October 1, 2011

Picture Updates

It's been a while since the last update, so I thought I would add a few pictures to show what's been going on around here.

Today is one of the first decently cold days we've had so far. The pups love having their fire to keep them warm!

Kim always decorates a wreath each holiday and I thought she did a pretty awesome job on this one for fall!

I built this for the children's church game room. Just cut some holes in the ply wood, built a frame, then put burlap under each hole. Makes a nice little bean bag toss game.

This is the work bench/cabinet I built for the garage. I put wheels on the bottom and made it level with the other work bench. Kim's grandpa let me use his router for cutting the cabinet doors and they turned out pretty good.

This is my last project. I have a music stand for when I play guitar for our youth, but it has a huge railing on it. My notebook has a one button feature for opening the 3-rings and I couldn't open it with one hand because the rail was so big on the other stand. So, I built this with a smaller rail and now when I'm needing to open my notebook with my guitar on me and holding my pic, I can open it with one hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment