Thursday, December 9, 2010

What Love Really Means



It's seldom that I find a song that really connects and hits something in me that triggers more thoughts than I can process at once. This song cuts me deep because it really brings out the emotion of the Gospel message. It's difficult as humans to really grasp the concept that salvation is all about God's glory because we are so prone to think about self. But, even in that built-in selfishness, God still chooses to reach out and love us. Even though our praises might only reach so far, He still wraps His love around us. This song makes me realize that even though some people may seem like they are so far from God or maybe I just see them and judge thinking that they'll just shoot me down if I try to tell them about Christ, maybe they are seeking for someone to love them. Maybe they really are at their last straw begging for a Savior and needing that love. There are a lot of people who do need someone to love them despite what's going on in their lives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment