Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Myrtle Beach 2013

As with our last post, these are old, but blog worthy.  Some of these I'll leave uncaptioned just because there's so many.



 Mark, Me, Kevin before golfing at "Aberdeen Swamp" as I like to call it.  Actually, it was a beautiful course.  But, it was surrounded by a swamp which took me back to my mosquito infested memories of Florida :)





This was at the German restaurant we ate at one night.


We had our very own pool in front of the house and of course Elise goes everywhere except the pool


I don't know why, but this is definitely one of my favorite pictures.  Elise loved walking to the beach each day.








She's struttin'




Not sure how the planets aligned to get this picture with Elise posed really well..It just happened.


0 comments:

Post a Comment