Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day

Kim had her first Mother's Day this past Sunday and it went real well.  She even got to take Elise to church. She doesn't have her 2 month vaccinations yet so we just kept her in the back and left a little early.  Here are some pics 


Here is a little certificate that Elise got for her mom.  You can see her half hand print there from where she didn't want to cooperate very much when we were trying to put it on there.


This is what I got Kim.  I whittled it myself out of wood from the baby's crib.  No, I kid.  I bought it at Fruth's, but how awesome would I be if I had actually whittled it?


Here is the card that Elise, Gracie, and Sammie got for their mom.  


 Well, it's official: Kim was the "winner" of newest mother at church Sunday!  Since she had to leave with the baby, I got to pick out her trophy which was these flowers.  They got some rain over the past couple of days so hopefully they will keep looking good.


Here is the end of a long, but good day.  Elise was all tuckered out and laying with her mom.  And mom was never more proud to be mom than on Mother's Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment