Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weekend Highlights

Lately, Elise's eyes have been focusing much better.  On her little play mat, there is a mirror.  I caught her checking out her reflection at one point which was pretty interesting.  She stared at it for probably a minute straight and never moved.



Here she is flailing around and hitting toys.


She was kicking really hard and hitting her heals against the floor so I had to put a blanket under her feet after this pic.


I had to go over to do bulletins on Saturday afternoon and Kim took this pic and sent it to me.  


Here I was trying to go through my choir stuff for tonight.  This is Sammie's version of "helping."  She likes to help like this when I'm working on a lesson or sermon as well.  She lays her snout either on my mouse pad or wrist.  The poor little baby gets so tired but I have no idea how laying her face on my computer is comfortable.


0 comments:

Post a Comment