Monday, June 17, 2013

Best Father's Day Yet

I was a little torn on whether to name the blog post "Best Father's Day Yet."  My reasoning is that I hope each one is better than the year before and I won't be able to use the same name on the next year's post.  Anyways, this Father's Day was great.  I enjoyed time with Kim and Elise.  We spent some time with Kim's family.  And we called my dad and talked to my granny as well (Papa is deaf so I told granny to tell him Happy Father's Day).  Here are some pics.




 This is my gift from Elise.  It's a photo album of the two of us from her birth til now.  I actually knew about the other couple of things I got, but this was a big surprise and I love it.


The back of it


Inside flap


My new Crocs.  I've been wanting a pair of white crocs for a while.  I got some off brand crocs when we were in Myrtle Beach a couple years ago and I loved them.  But, they got dirty over time and I've been wanting another pair. 


I got this tuner too.  I actually have the same one on my other guitar because this guitar has a built in tuner.  But, I like to be able to look down at the head of the guitar while I'm turning the tuners.


We ended the day by going to the Athen's Lowes to get some organizing stuff for the garage.  Not only did Elise drive the #48 cart, but she drove BOTH steering wheels at the same time!  Our kid is going places.


Me and Elise in the front room of the house.  She's my little baby girl and makes being a dad the most amazing thing in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment