Sunday, June 16, 2013

Easter 2013

This is pretty late to be posting, but I thought better late than never!  Easter was great this year especially with Elise getting her first Easter basket!


I have to say that I'm a blessed man to have such an amazing family!


Kim and I at church


Meet Esther.  We named the doll Esther because she got it on Easter Sunday.  Esther has become the go to doll for Elise now.  Anytime we go somewhere, even if just a walk, Esther has to come.  


Of course she wouldn't care about the toys...It was the colored Easter grass that caught her attention.


Easter with Pawpaw John and the grandkids


My 1st Easter


Mommy and Elise at church.  One of favorite pictures of them.


Even the dogs got Easter treats.


The irony in this picture is that she will NEVER wear those sunglasses.  We put them on her and she laughs and takes them off.  While the sun glares in her eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment